You’ve probably heard of the “Know, Trust, Like” factor a million times now. In this episode, photographer, educator and host of the Girl Means Business podcast, Kendra Swalls, shares her own perspective of what “Know, Trust, Like” factor means, and gives some really valuable and actionable tips to help you implement it across your online presence. If you want to connect more with your audience and convert them into paying clients, this episode is going to be so helpful.
Kendra Swalls is a wife, mom of 2, photographer and educator. In 2012 she started her first business, Paisley Layne Photography, and everything changed. What startedas a hobby alongside her teaching career quickly turned into a successful business.
In 2017 she left her teaching career behind to run her photography business full time and start the Girl Means Business coaching program + podcast. Now she helps women, like you, take their business from survival mode to success-mode using the same relationship marketing strategies that have been the foundations for her business success.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Kendra Swalls we discuss:
- How Kendra started her photography business after quitting her teaching job.
- What made Kendra launch the Girl Means Business podcast and how it became an entire brand around coaching and helping women find joy in running a business beyond the creative side of building a business.
- What it looks like to show up as a business or a personal brand to connect with your audience and turn them into paying clients.
- Kendra’s personal struggle in putting herself out there and how she was able to overcome it.
- Kendra’s actionable tips on how the “Know, Like, Trust” can be done effectively on social media and business websites.
- The tools and strategy Kendra has been using to show up online.
- How to distinguish between building the “Know” or “Like” factor from getting too personal on social media.
- The connection between paying attention to your own social media usage and habits and implementing it into your own strategy for your business.
- Kendra’s personal take on keeping a personal and business social media account separate.
- Follow Kendra on Instagram @girlmeansbusiness
- Kendra’s website
- Listen to Kendra’s podcast – Girl Means Business
- Podcast recommendation – Business Made Simple with Donald Miller and Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
- Book recommendation – Building a Story Brand
Tools recommendation – Asana, HoneyBook
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
STAY IN TOUCH
The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a future episode!
Comments Off on 34. How to ACTUALLY Build the Know, Like & Trust Factor in your Business – Interview w/ Kendra Swalls