Pricing is often very underestimated in the world of entrepreneurship.
Contrary to popular belief, pricing is way more than just coming up with a random number and slapping it on your product or service and calling it a day. Pricing is a powerful tool; and there is so much that goes into it.
Courtney Rogers is a pricing expert who helps female entrepreneurs price confidently and profitably. She has a background in marketing and sales, has studied psychology and accounting at university, and is mentored by one of the world’s most renowned pricing experts, Mark Stiving.
Whether you are a newer business owner or if you want to restructure your pricing as a seasoned entrepreneur, you’ll love our honest conversation around pricing and the power it holds for your business.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Courtney Rogers, we discuss:
- Why it’s so important for business owners to ‘get right’
- Common pricing mistakes micro businesses or newer businesses make
- Pricing based on costs – is it effective?
- Pricing tips for newer businesses
- …and so much more!
- Courtney’s website
- Courtney’s Instagram
- Courtney’s 1:1 Pricing consultations
- The Pricing on the Cake – free Facebook group all about pricing
- Book: Predictably Irrational – Dan Ariely
- Book: Alchemy – Rory Sutherland
- Impact Pricing Podcast – by Mark Stiving
- The Soul of Enterprise Podcast
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Comments Off on 10. The Art of Strategically Pricing Your Services – Interview w/ Courtney Rogers