Branding is so much more than pretty logos and fonts. But what does branding really mean?
Polly Arnold from Wild Sand Studios, is a 23 year old brand designer and educator from the UK. She started her business two years ago where she packed up her bags and flew to New Zealand with a dream of working remotely and living life on her own terms. Fast forward two years later and she now runs a successful, online creative business with a small team that helps purpose-driven businesses develop brands that are timeless, versatile and effortlessly cool.
I interviewed Polly all about brand strategy and what branding really means. HINT: It’s more than just a pretty logo, colors and fonts. I also chat with Polly about her team setup, what that looks like and how Polly built her business so quickly by creating connections with other creatives. Whether you are DIYing your brand or thinking about investing in professional branding, I know you will get so many valuable nuggets out of this episode.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Polly Arnold, we discuss:
- How Polly started her Brand Design business with no experience
- Polly’s team set-up
- What does brand strategy really mean?
- When should you invest in professional branding?
- How to build connections with other creatives
- Behind the scenes of professional brand design – what to expect
- Download Polly’s free ‘Strategic Foundations Guide’
- Follow Polly on Instagram @wildsandstudios
- Wild Sand Studios website
- Wild Sand Studios Pinterest
- Book recommendation – How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Podcast recommendation – Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher
- Tool recommendations: Asana and Toggl
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!