I love hearing people’s stories.
And Avery Forrest certainly has an amazing story!
I got to interview the beautiful Avery Forrest. Avery believes everything you need to know about life and business starts with seeking God first. She is a mother of 2 and a photographer turned business mentor for female Christian entrepreneurs who want to dive deep into their faith and gain fierce focus for their business.
In this episode, Avery and I chat about how she grew her photography business and how she navigated pivoting from families to weddings. We also talk about how she experienced significant growth and the goals she set for her business. Avery shares some inspiring advice for photographers and touches on her big 2020 pivots. She talks about how her faith has impacted her business and how she allows her faith to flow into her business each and every day.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Avery Forrest, we discuss:
- How Avery started her photography business and pivoted from families to weddings
- What kinds of goals Avery set along the way
- What contributed to the growth of Avery’s business
- Advice for photographers
- Pivoting into coaching
- How Avery allows her faith to impact her business each day
- …and so much more!
- Follow Avery on Instagram @averyforrest_
- Avery’s website
- Podcast Recommendation – Jennifer Allwood Show
- Book – 15 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Facebook Group – Refine Community for Christian Photographers
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!