In this episode, Hannah and I tapped on the six pillars that are essential in building a purposeful and profitable business (which we’ll have an in-depth discussion in the 12-week coaching program). Hannah is a genuine friend of mine, a queen of productivity, strategic systems, schedules and scaling. Our strengths look totally different, but our philosophy and approach to life and business is so similar – which is why we’ve decided to join forces to offer a group coaching program for service-providers to help increase profits and minimise the scattered to-do lists. Learn more about the Purposeful Profit program by visiting www.purposefulprofitprogram.com.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Hannah Murphy, we discuss:
- how Hannah pivoted from being a service provider as a blog and Pinterest manager to a productivity strategist/coach
- what an offer suite looks like and how it impacts the way you market, the systems you need, your schedule, and your pricing
- why niching down is only good to a certain extent
- the importance of a good client experience and how it could lead to scaling your business (in terms of volume)
- the importance of pricing and money management
- why effective marketing is the key to growing your business
- some actionable tips on making sales not feel sleazy but authentic
- why there’s no right or wrong schedule and what an effective schedule looks like
- why a team can be one of the greatest gifts ever but can also be the biggest pain points
- the three areas in your business where you should have systems in place
- what to expect in the 12-week group coaching program, for who it is best for and more!
- Learn more about The Purposeful Profit Program
- Follow Hannagh on Instagram @withhannahandco
- Hannah’s website
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!