In this episode, multi-award winning, pro makeup artist and online makeup educator, Emily Osberger, shares how showing up feeling confident and put-together means showing up for our business so we say yes to more opportunities and can accomplish more of our needle-moving goals. Emily also shares some tangible tips on how to achieve this.
Emily is a Multi-Award Winning, Pro Makeup Artist turned Online Makeup Educator. She now helps ambitious, career-focused women show up with confidence by empowering them with the ability to do makeup they’re proud of.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Emily Osberger, we discuss:
- How Emily started her makeup business and how she transitioned from being a pro makeup artist to an online educator
- What it looks like to take the first steps in starting your own business
- How Emily was able to achieve business growth in the makeup industry in a short amount of time
- The importance of taking action to gain more clarity in what you want to do in your business
- What made Emily decide to choose teaching makeup to everyday women over makeup business owners
- The mindset shifts Emily had to go through to make the decision on making the pivot on her business
- The difference between being courageous and being brave as an entrepreneur
- What it looks like to celebrate your wins while simultaneously feeling like you’re struggling in other areas of your life and how it impacts your mental health
- How Emily came up with her brand name, Pure Nava
- The importance of doing the inner work to realize one’s self worth
- Some tangible tips on how to show up for yourself so you can show up for your business
- Follow Emily on Instagram @emilyosberger
- Emily’s website
- Podcast recommendation – Joyce Meyer Radio Podcast
- Book recommendation – Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts
- Tools recommendation – Funnelytics
- Freebie – Free Guide ‘3 Easy Ways To Update Your Makeup Routine’
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!