Wow, can you really believe that 2021 is over?! Just like that.
I know we say this every year, but I genuinely think 2021 flew by SO quickly.
If you’re nosey like me, you love getting an insight into other people’s lives and businesses! I personally find it so interesting hearing about other people’s highs and lows, and their reflections from the year.
In this episode I share about some of my wins, as well as some losses (aka goals I did NOT hit!). It was fun to zoom out and reflect on everything that did – and didn’t – happen this year. Even since recording this episode, I’ve remembered other things from this year that I forgot to mention!
Some highlights of 2021:
- having my highest revenue year
- doing 50+ weddings in my wedding business, Gwen Floral Co
- group coaching program I hosted with Hannah Murphy where we coached 7 incredible women and saw the most amazing transformations
- launching my digital shop for wedding pros!
But there were plenty of challenges too – some of which I cover in the episode.
My hope for this episode is that it provides a little insight – and maybe even some inspiration – as you reflect on your year and look ahead to 2022.
I think the main theme of this episode is that it’s okay if you don’t meet your goals. It’s okay to change. It’s okay if things don’t go your way. Part of life is being able to release the control, be willing to adapt, learn and grow in all situations.
- Join the 2022 planning workshop for $37 USD!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my VIP email list
- Check out my digital shop for wedding pros!