Productivity is something that is glorified in the world of entrepreneurs. But what does productivity really mean?
I had the privilege of interviewing productivity strategist, Hannah Murphy, and we had an amazing conversation all about how to create a productive schedule, using systems and structure even when you’re a creative at heart, business strategy and so much more.
Hannah Murphy is a productivity strategist, and helps entrepreneurs create a profit-focused schedule that eliminates unnecessary task switching, long nights and never-ending to do lists.
Hannah was that business owner who worked 7 days a week and was desperate to have overnight success. The business world had a lot of noise about how she should spend her time and grow her business – yet it wasn’t effective. Hannah realised a productive schedule wasn’t doing the wrong tasks quickly, it was finding the right tasks that actually worked and grew her business from 3 clients to 27 clients in 6 months.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Hannah Murphy, we discuss:
- Hannah’s journey into business and starting as a Pinterest VA [2:55]
- How Hannah felt LESS overwhelmed with 27 clients than she did with 3 clients [5:55]
- What productivity really means [8:05]
- 4 steps to create a productive schedule [11:00]
- How to sustain the schedule you create [17:45]
- How Hannah gets everything done in just 2 days a week [27:05]
- Building structure into your schedule when you aren’t naturally wired that way [30:45]
- …and so much more!
- Connect with Hannah on Instagram @withhannahmurphy
- Hannah’s free workshop on how to create a profitable schedule
- Tracey O’Malley – Becoming Bulletproof Podcast on Apple Podcasts (all about the Enneagram!)
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!