People buy from people.
We’ve heard it before, but what does this actually look like?
Our stories are powerful. As creatives, it’s easy to hide behind our art, our photography, our flowers, our offer.
What if I told you that as creatives storytelling is one of our strongest superpowers when creating our marketing strategy.
This is the conversation that Solandrah and I had. Solandrah is a performance coach and business strategist who empowers creative entrepreneurs to level up their businesses. 10 years ago Solandrah started her first business and quickly learned from her mistakes that it’s impossible to build a successful brand without a healthy mindset. Fast forward 5 years later, Solandrah started seeing a psychologist- and it changed her life. From there, she decided to study psychology but while she was studying she was broke as hell and so she ran a wedding photography business whilst studying. Today Solandrah uses both marketing strategies and psychology to coach entrepreneurs to lead and sell with confidence.
In today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast with Solanrah, we discuss:
- How knowing your ‘why’ changes everything
- Pivotal mindset shifts Solandrah had in the growth of her business(es)
- The power of storytelling and how to weave it into your marketing strategy
- Breaking down the taboo around therapy
- Toward the end of the episode, Solandrah even asks ME a question! We talk all about how I stay organised and playing to your strengths
- …and so much more!
- Solandrah’s website
- Solandrah’s Instagram
- Brune Brown – TED talk on vulnerability
- Bezonomics – book by Brian Dumaine
- The Brain Warriors Way Podcast
- Oprah Super Soul Conversations Podcast
- Million Dollar Life Lessons Podcast
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!