I am sure 2020 has been nothing like any of us expected. I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t really planning on a global pandemic taking half of my business…
This year has been one of the best – and hardest – years of my life. I know I know, dramatic much! But as I sit down to genuinely reflect on 2020, there have been so many wonderful things – and so many challenging things.
I love how the end of a year gives us an opportunity to reflect on our lives and businesses – and in this Podcast episode I am sharing a piece of my heart with you. I actually really enjoyed recording this episode because it allowed me to carefully think about my year. What am I proud of/what can I celebrate? What was challenging? What do I hope to take into 2021?
I really hope this episode encourages you to take some time to reflect on 2020. I loved this exercise, and I know you will too. Feel free to DM me on Instagram and let me know if this episode encouraged you in any way!
In this episode of The Imperfect Pursuit I share:
- A general recap of 2020 and how this effected my wedding business
- 3 things I am proud of
- 3 things I want to improve or release in 2021
- A few highlights
- The goals I set at the start of 2020 and whether I met those goals
- What I want to take into 2021
- My coaching programs – early bird price until December 31st 2020!
- Xero – the bookkeeping software I use
- Dubsado – click here to save 20% off your first month or year!
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Imperfect Pursuit Podcast. I’d love to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Comments Off on 9. My Personal Reflections of 2020